Frock By Friday - Anda

Have I previously mentioned Kathleen Frances' great monthly Sew-A-Long, Frock By Friday? She's been hosting the event since April and I keep wanting to play along, but alas, I have not. (Though, I hope to go back and make April, May, and June's dresses on my own.)



This month's pattern is Anda, from Burdastyle. Make sure to check out all of the amazing finished projects. So much inspiration.


The pattern looks super simple and is just the thing for this crazy mod fabric in my stash. (Bought last year at Fabric Depot's outdoor sale, of course.)

So, this month, I'm definitely getting in on the fun! I already bought the pattern - a mere $3.50 - and the fabric is headed for the wash so that it will be ready to press and cut. I've added a button in my sidebar that links back to the Sew-A-Long at Grosgrain, KF's blog. Let me know if you feel inspired to play along, too. And stay tuned for the finished dress!

Comments

Popular Posts