Ranunculus


Last weekend, a new friend and I were discussing our love of flowers. I confessed that I loved them so much that sometimes I tear up when looking at the flower stands at the Farmer's Market. This past weekend, the Farmer's Market was bursting with daffodils. I practically skipped along the sidewalk after buying my handful. There were three beautiful varieties, and they have filled the apartment with their sweet fragrance all week.


Saturday's daffodils have begun to fade. So when I saw these gorgeous ranunculus at Trader Joe's, I couldn't resist. Ranunculus make my list of favorite flowers. I love how their colors range from barely blushing, like these, to vivid and intense. I love their many, many layers of petals. I love how they look like they have a secret.

Comments

Popular Posts