4.27.2010

Camouflage

I'm knitting a sweater which appears to blend perfectly with my living room. Well, I'm nothing if not consistent...

The pattern is called Buttony, I've called my version the Denim & Lace Buttony. It's a very, very loose pattern. Mostly just a guideline. There have been 826 Buttony sweaters knit & posted to Ravelry. It's amazing to see the different variations, the directions people's creativity takes them.

This is an early photo of the project. I put the last touches to it last night. I'll get pictures and show you soon. It's really quite charming, even if it was slightly inspired by my furniture.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colors...you always looked great in blue, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Phou! Stick with what works, right? I have expanded the color palate ever so slightly and now have a healthy collection of pinks and purples. Even some green!

    ReplyDelete