See, I'm taking it so slowly that I'm still in my robe and pj's. And it's almost noon.
So, next week I'll be back - I swear - to tell you all about our trip and to show off lots of projects. In the meantime, here's some stuff you might find interesting:
- Rose Festival is here (hence the crappy weather), and it's Fleet Week. Head down to the Waterfront to ride the rides, stare at the sailors in their Middy's, and tour the ships.
- Farmer Don's strawberries are ready for pickin' out at Kruger's Farm! Grab your buckets, and maybe some rain boots, and pick as many as you can eat/carry.
- Tonight, Land is hosting the opening of new works by Emily, aka The Black Apple. The show is called "Lost on the Midway." She's been sharing peeks of her projects over at her blog, and the show looks to be really cool. We're definitely going.
- Today is National Doughnut Day! Be still my heart! After the show, we might just have to take a detour to Staccato Gelato, who make our favorite doughnuts in town.
- I feel like there was something else, but I can't remember what. Really, how does one follow National Doughnut Day? Could there be anything more delightful? Free Kitten/Puppy Day, maybe? Oh, well. Guess I'll call it good and go get myself one more cup of tea. Happy Weekend, folks!