Happy St. Patrick's Day, Folks! I can hardly believe that it is Wednesday already. We had an action-packed weekend, including a bonus day together on Monday.
Some of the weekend's highlights included:
- Drinks with a lovely bunch of ladies at my sister's apartment.
- Ryan's firm's St. Patty's Day party, which offered more food than even our huge group could possibly hope to eat.
- A birthday party for a delightful friend, the theme of which was "Star Trek." The hosts outdid themselves and decorated the apartment to look like a far-away galaxy and provided edibles and imbibables with creative Trekkie names. Oh, and the costumes were fabulous!
- A stop at Target for the Liberty release.
- A visit to a nearby charity shop for some excellent thrifting.
- Tasty treats at New Cascadia Bakery.
- A walk under the cherry trees along the waterfront.
New threads for Ryan. The shirt is new Liberty, the jacket thrifted vintage.
Dreamy thrifted spring skirt. Has a small spot and the waist needs a slight adjustment...
but just look at that sweet lace trim and those delicate pleats! At only $5, who could resist?
Cherry Blossoms on the waterfront.