This Just In


Have you checked out Collette Pattern's fantastic blog? The line is by ubertalented local designer Sarai. Today she posted the free pattern for these absolutely adorable bloomers. I can't wait to make a pair!

Truth is, I've been wanting to make my own underpants for a while now. For several years it's been on my mind. It's so difficult finding decent underpants, don't you think? I guess my expectations are too high for the market to meet. I want something cute and comfortable and affordable. Crazy, right? After so long thinking and searching for design inspiration and seeing work others have done (specifically Amy), I think maybe I'm ready to give it a go. I'll let you know how it works out!

Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day, folks!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts